Last week Sid the Kid dropped the gloves for the first time in his career. We, at the Looper, want to congratulate the kid on growing up and becoming a real hockey player because being the youngest captain ever and possibly the best offensive player ever just weren’t enough for us.
- In Case You Didn’t Know…
- The Show Must Go On
- Leo Messi Is at the Olympics, but Barcelona Are Doing Just Fine
- Is Landon Donovan Moving To Europe?
- Thanks To Inexperience And Mistakes USA Crash Out Of Olympics
- Rivalry Between Chicago Fire and New England Revolution Rekindled
- Not a Soccer Blog…Top Eight From The News
- Wesley Sneijder’s Injury: How Real Madrid Will Cope
- Report: Brian McBride On The Way To Chicago
- Look Out La Liga: Atletico Is on The Rise